June 8, 2015

New and Improved Radness on They Draw and Cook

Today's the day They Draw and Cook unleashes their brand new fancy updated website!  I've been a fan of theirs for some time now, and I'm really excited about the upgrades they've made.  As a viewer you can now bookmark your favorite recipes. As a contributing artist you now get your own profile page where you can link up to your other websites so folks can check out more of your work! It's also become super simplified to order prints when you find crushingly awesome recipe artwork you want to put on your wall.  I'm adding more recipes frequently!  Here is a recent addition I'm sure you need try for yourself: 

Let's be honest, my life is all rhubarb, all the time.

Please go scope out the site, and stay tuned because there are more recipes added almost every day and I bet they break 5000 this summer!  Leave comments on your favorites, get inspired to do some cooking, and find some new artists you really love!  This is not a paid advertisement, it's just a blog post full of exclamation points because this site combines so many things I love and is such a fun community!  Join us!!

No comments: