Ready to get on board with this One Minute Portrait party? I've got an Instagram challenge for you! I'm gonna draw One Minute Portraits every day this week and I've got a new theme for your source pictures each day. Starting Monday 8/25, make sure you're following me, and post a photo for the daily theme! Don't forget to tag your posts @bettyturbo and #drawmebettyturbo! Everyone who posts for all five days will be entered to win a $25 credit for my Etsy shop!
The Nitty Gritty Details:
1. This is an Instagram only event, photos must be submitted through Instagram and tagged @bettyturbo and #drawmebettyturbo to participate.
2. Themes are open to interpretation! I just want fun pictures! For example, if you don't have a pet, you are welcome to include stuffed animals, pet rocks, whatever, I don't care! ENTERTAIN ME.
3. I will draw several One Minute Portraits each day. Submission of photos is not a guarantee that they will be drawn. I prefer close up head & shoulders images and may choose the funniest and weirdest ones first. If you simply must have your picture drawn, you are welcome to place a custom order for one anytime through my Etsy shop!
4. Finished drawings will be for sale after I post them if you are interested. Please use the listing in my Etsy shop to purchase and indicate your Instagram username and the drawing(s) theme when you check out.
5. No, friends, I am not tired of seeing pictures of you. Please feel free to participate!
6. If you can't post for each theme on its intended day, I'll still enter you in the drawing if you get all five done by Friday! Please label which theme they're for if you're not posting on the intended day.
7. Randomly selected winner will be announced Monday, 9/1. Credit will be awarded as a coupon code good towards the pre-shipping total on any order from my shop.
8. If you repost my drawings online anywhere, please credit where they came from!
Please comment below if you have any additional questions! It has been tremendously fun drawing all your lovely and gross faces so far, I hope we can do lots more!