May 2, 2014

Miss Joy + Betty Turbo Dream of Salt 'n' Pepa

Beautiful babes beveraging up at Portland Comic Con

Howdy friends! Our final expert witness is none other than the badass broad who makes your bows, Miss Joy of Lucky Cupcake!  Joy is ANOTHER wonderful human I was connected to through Bake and Destroy, and boy am I glad we know each other!  We met in person for the first time when we went to see a taping of WWE Raw in Portland.  We have since had adventures doing comic cons together as well as sampling the finer taco and donut offerings of the greater Portland area.  She is one of the sweetest human beings you will ever encounter, and we have much collaborative awesomeness yet to unleash on you all, so get ready.






Joy's pick, and the final addition to my studio sale which wraps up today is... S'Morrissey!  So pick one up for $12 if you don't have it already!  And if you're waiting on the pillows, rest assured I'll make a new batch in a few weeks after I get my studio resituated.  Thank you everyone for following along with my sale and Imaginary Coworkers Appreciation Week!  I'll be relocating my studio and broadcasting new awesomeness from the new digs in a few days.  Please visit Lucky Cupcake and check out Joy's goodies!


Xoxo,
Betty Turbo

No comments: