April 29, 2014

Natalie's Pick! Bake & Destroy + Betty Turbo = The Stuff Internet Dreams Are Made Of

Couple of tough broads enjoying some Sizzle Pie

Today's featured imaginary coworker is Natalie of Bake and Destroy!  Natalie bought some art from my Etsy shop a few years back and we pretty much instantly bonded over wrestling, Rocky, and, of course, FOOD.  And swear words. The more I followed her blog and learned about SugarSlam, the wrestling themed baking competition she hosts, the more I grew to admire her.  She has been an AMAZINGLY GREAT supporter of my art and I was thrilled to work with her on illustrating her cookbook, "Bake and Destroy: Good Food for Bad Vegans" and other fun projects.  This lady makes me so grateful the internet exists so we can be pals.

We came up with this kitchen measurements print to go along with the cookbook when it came out.  This is Natalie's pick to add to the sale, so it'll be marked down to $12 for the rest of the week!  Pick one up to hang with all the rest of the wrestling art in your kitchen!  I also have my remaining stock of luchador tea towels already on sale, if you need more variations on the theme.


Check back tomorrow to find out what else will be added to the sale!  You'll find another gushy love letter to an internet babe and another print marked down!

No comments: