February 11, 2013

Bake and Destroy + Betty Turbo

photo by Sean Dorgan
Hello out there!!  I'm having the best time working on some illustrations for a cookbook by my pal Natalie of Bake and Destroy!  Our shared love of food and wrestling makes us an excellent team for a project like this.  The book is currently available for pre-order from Amazon.  Natalie recently had these great portraits taken by photographer Sean Dorgan, in an awesome dress by On The Trashy Side, made out of pizza fabric I also designed!  I will be releasing some new kitchen-centric products in my own shop in conjunction with the book's release, so stay tuned!  So many exclamation points!  It's exciting!

xoxoxoxo
Betty Turbo

2 comments:

Sami Spoon said...

The awesomeness of this book will MELT FACES! I can't wait :D

The Blonde Mule said...

This is so awesome! Congrats, Agnes!!!